If you want to work for HulloMail, are passionate about process and could give Bill Gates a run for his money in the IT stakes, your just the person we're looking for...
HulloMail is recruiting an IT Operational Assistant based at our London offices. Take a look at the job spec below and if you think it sounds like the ideal position for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB & PERSON SPECIFICATION
Position: Full time IT Operational Assistant, London (City)
HulloMail is revolutionising voicemail by providing innovative voicemail applications and instant voice messaging, letting you manage your day-to-day voice communications your way. HulloMail is currently available for BlackBerry, iPhone and Android in the UK and US.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the IT Operational Assistant will join the operational and support team to work on supporting the organisation’s IT systems, deployments and customer services. This is a very exciting and varied role as part of an energetic start-up.
The primary responsibilities of the job are:
- Assisting the Head of Operations in all areas of IT and Support
- Supporting office IT systems in order of priority
- Consumer service customer contact - managing the consumer service contact system and responding within agreed time scales
- Provide 24/7/365 consumer and corporate service support via telephone and email
- Process orientated
- Works equally well within a group or on own initiative
- Customer focus
- Calm and methodical approach
- Logical and good at problem solving
- Quick learner with an intuitive capability
- Possess and time management skill
- Have an attention to detail
As this is an assistant level position these requirements are desirable but not ‘must-haves’. For this position it’s important to have a good attitude, willingness to learn and enthusiasm.
MySQL, Apache Tomcat, IMAP, Scripting using PHP, Shell script, Linux Clusters
The ideal candidate would possess the above as well as knowledge of mobile devices (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry)
Computer related degree